- 30 Jan 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Getting Started with Create
- Updated on 30 Jan 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
It's time to dive in! In this article, we'll walk through all of the steps to create LeadiD tokens.
Step 1: Sign Up for a Jornaya Member Portal Account
- Publishers and/or Lead Sellers can sign up for an account here: https://www.jornaya.com/publishers/join/
- Lead buyers, who don't also sell leads, can sign up for an account here: https://app.leadid.com/signup
- If your company already has an account, sign up for an additional login here: https://app.leadid.com/signup
Not sure what to choose? Contact our team and we'll be happy to help: email@example.com
Once our support team approves your account, you will receive an email that will provide you with further details on how to access the Jornaya Member Portal.
Step 2: Create a Campaign
- Log into the Jornaya Member Portal and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab
- Select "My Campaigns"
- Click either the "Add new Web Campaign" or "Add new Call Center Campaign" button"depending on your use-case.
- Web Campaign - For websites a consumer can visit
- Call Center - A lead created on a call center agent's form, where only a call center agent could access
- Enter a name and select the Industry
- Click "Save & Publish"
Follow along with the below video to Creating a New Campaign:
Step 3: Retrieve the Jornaya Campaign Script
- Click on the "Campaigns" tab then "My Campaigns"
- Next to the campaign you created click "Get Code".
- This will provide you with a unique set of instructions for your account and campaign to follow
How to Retrieve the Jornaya Campaign Script:
What is a Jornaya Campaign?
Do I need to set up a different campaign for every source or buyer?
Step 4: Implement the Jornaya Campaign Script
The guide below describes how you may begin implementing the Jornaya Campaign Script
Step 5: Testing Script Implementation
All done? Nice work! Before moving on, complete the Campaign Implementation Self-Test to get real-time feedback to ensure the implementation is working as expected.
Step 6: Posting Leads to Buyers
When a lead is submitted, be sure to store the Jornaya LeadiD token alongside the lead record in a database.
If the submitted lead is being sold, include the Jornaya LeadiD token in the ping/post to the lead buyer. Check with the lead buyer or their Lead Management System to confirm the field name that the Jornaya LeadiD token should be placed into within the posting string.
If utilizing Jornaya's TCPA Guardian or Intelligence solutions once the lead is submitted and the Jornaya LeadiD token is stored, the next step is to make an API call to Jornaya to access those data packages. Click the below links to get started with each of these data packages.
Step 7: Provide TCPA Disclosures to Buyers & Monitor Compliance
To minimize TCPA Disclosure Mismatches, you should proactively provide a list of TCPA disclosure languages that are in use on your forms and sub-source forms. Buyers can review those disclosures and add approved disclosures to their audit profiles in the Jornaya Member Portal. You can reference this article for more information about how compliance is measured through TCPA Guardian.
To identify the visibility score of your TCPA disclosures, you can utilize the TCPA Visibility Sandbox.
Advanced implementations and integrations
All websites are not created the same but, rest assured, we've seen and implemented the Jornaya campaign script on just about every type of website!
If our standard implementation instructions don't seem to work for a specific website setup, hop over to our Advanced Implementation articles
to see if there is a common solution.